The paperback edition of Time Between Us is out on Tuesday, September 3.
And my publisher sent me this giant box of books. Which look really pretty here on my shelf:
They also look pretty amazing close up:
But that’s a lot of books, right?
Far too many to take up all this space on my bookshelf.
So… what am I going to do with all of them?
I’m going to give them away, of course.
Starting Tuesday morning and continuing through the rest of the week, I’ll be running contests on Twitter and Facebook. All you have to do is answer a few fun questions and help me spread the word about the new paperback, and you could win a signed copy of your very own.
Here’s how it works:
- I’ll ask a new question each morning.
- You reply with your answer. (Twitter: use hashtag #TimeBetweenUs)
- You earn one entry for each reply. (reply with text, photo, video — it’s up to you!)
- EXTRA entries every time you RT on Twitter. (RT as often as you like and earn + entries)
- EXTRA entries if you “share” on Facebook.
- EXTRA entries every time you say something nice about Time Between Us in a tweet or FB post and include one of these links:
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1dzlrjR
(Be sure to include #TimeBetweenUs on Twitter and/or tag me in FB so I can find your comments)
- Each day, I’ll ask a bonus question to give you even more chances to win.
- At 9:00 p.m. (pacific time) each day, I’ll pick TWO winners — one from Twitter, one from Facebook.
- I’ll personalize your book and drop it in the mail to YOU (remember: open internationally).
TWO winners every day, one from Facebook and one from Twitter.
Look — I’ve already signed the first paperback. Who wants it?
Click one of the links below on Tuesday morning and we’ll have some fun!